Club members enjoy a range of benefits for a low annual subscription.
- All members get access to our app – where you can contact any member, your coach can message your class, and you can find out what’s happening and who will be there.
- They also go on the email list which keeps them in the loop of everything sailing related that may interest them.
- We are Yachting New Zealand (YNZ) affiliated, meaning racers can participate in regattas nationwide while we pay their contribution to YNZ for them.
- Members have first pick of the club’s boats, which they can hire for $20 or less.
- Similarly, club members will be the first approached when the club has opportunities to offer, like sending a team of highschoolers to Kawau Island for a week of special training.
Subscriptions go towards running the club, maintaining the boats and equipment used in races, and paying for our affiliation to Yachting New Zealand.
We are digitising our club management system, including our registration form. We will store your information on a google sheet, which is about as secure as digital information can get. All you need to do is fill out this form, and we will be notified of your registration for the season. Payment information and further instructions are on the form. If you prefer to submit a hand-written registration form, you can download the PDF to print off below.
Instructions for Getting The App
We use “Stack Team App” for casual communication and reminders. You must be a member, or in a Learn to Sail course to be accepted into the app group. The App is also online and easy to use, access the web version (for PC) here. Access the app download for android here, the IOS download here, or search “Stack Team App” wherever you get your apps. Once downloaded, follow the steps to make an account, search for “Ngaroto Sailing Club”, and request to join. One of our admins are almost always available to approve you within minutes.